By submitting your project, you get to benefit from the “Showcase Company” package at the rate of Can$1 295 before tax(ragular rate) which includes:
- participation at HUB 2023 for two people (one PLATINUM pass + one SILVER pass) for a total value of Can$1 445 before tax (regular rate) ;
- participation in a showcase in the official program to present your project to local and international participants;
- the opportunity to win one of the HUB 2023 prizes awarded during the event ;
- personalized support before and during the event, to ensure an optimal experience;
- increased visibility on our website, our communications and the event platform.
Why apply to the HUB Montréal 2023 call for projects?
Being a showcase company at HUB Montréal means being on stage in front of more than 150 local and international buyers, to talk about your company and an innovative project carried out in the past year.
This opportunity allows you to start a discussion with the buyers present and position your project as a vector of industry trends.
Presenting a project at HUB Montréal means having a place in a rich and diverse program, just like the international creative industry.
How to apply to HUB Montréal?
Company applications must be submitted between Mat 3rd and June 7th, 2023.
- The registration fee is Can$45 per project. This amount will be deducted from the cost of the pass.
- A company representative must be available from October 16 to 18 to take part in the various portions of the event.
- We will only accept applications submitted through the official method: email applications will not be considered.
- Quebec companies only will be taken into account
What happens next?
- Once the form is submitted, the person in charge will receive a confirmation email.
- All applications received will be reviewed by the programming team.
- The person in charge will be notified of the status of the application by email at the end of June.
- No refunds will be given to companies that are not selected. However, the person in charge for the application will receive a discount code of Can$45 applicable to the purchase of a pass for the 2023 edition, which gives access to the showcases and several professional activities, panels, conferences and B2B, etc.
- In the event of a cancellation of the event, the registration fee will be refunded. If it is postponed, HUB Montréal will communicate the new conditions as soon as possible.
If the project is selected?
- Successful companies will be required to sign a participation agreement and agree to pay the cost of the showcase package of $1 295 + taxes (minus the applicable discount of $45) (regular Rate).
- HUB Montréal will provide the representative with the technical equipment necessary for the smooth running of his or her showcase, as well as a recording of it.
- The company representative will be asked to complete the online survey that HUB Montréal will send out after the event, by providing information on its business impact.
Please note that the selected projects are embargoed until the full program is unveiled in September 2023.