By submitting your project, you get to benefit from the “Showcase Company” package at the rate of Can$700 excluding taxes before July 15th (Early bird) and Can$810 excluding taxes after July 15th (General admission), which gives you:
- participation at HUB 2022 for two people (one PLATINUM pass + one OBSERVER pass) for a total value of Can$910;
- participation in a showcase in the official program to present your project to local and international participants;
- the opportunity to win one of the HUB 2022 prizes awarded during the event (see prize list);
- personalized support before and during the event, to ensure an optimal experience;
- increased visibility on our website, our communications and the event platform.
How to apply to HUB Montréal?
For this call for applications, HUB Montréal is looking for companies in digital creativity that wish to develop their business relationships on a national and international level. The targeted sectors are culture, entertainment and experiential marketing. Only Quebec-based companies will be considered. Company applications must be submitted between June 6 and July 15, 2022.
- The registration fee is Can$45 per project. This amount will be deducted from the cost of the pass.
- A company representative must be available from October 17 to 19 to take part in the various portions of the event.
- We will only accept applications submitted through the official method: email applications will not be considered.
- Selected project managers will be required to sign an agreement in principle and agree to pay the Can$700 lump sum (Early bird for any submission before July 15th) and Can$810 lump sum after July 15th (minus the discount of $45).
What happens next?
- Once the form is submitted, the person in charge will receive a confirmation email.
- All applications received will be reviewed by the programming team.
- The person in charge will be notified of the status of the application by email at the end of July.
- No refunds will be given to companies that are not selected. However, the person in charge for the application will receive a discount code of Can$45 applicable to the purchase of a pass for the 2022 edition, which gives access to the showcases and several professional activities, panels, conferences and B2B, etc.
- In the event of a cancellation of the event, the registration fee will be refunded. If it is postponed, HUB Montréal will communicate the new conditions as soon as possible.
If the project is selected?
- Showcase companies must be represented by an accredited representative, holder of a PLATINUM pass. This accredited person must be available to take part in the various portions and professional activities of the event.
- HUB Montréal will provide the representative with the technical equipment necessary for the smooth running of his or her showcase, as well as a recording of it.
- The company representative will be asked to complete the online survey that HUB Montréal will send out after the event, by providing information on its business impact.
Please note that the selected projects are embargoed until the full program is unveiled in September 2022.